- UV protective wax
- Protects for 3 to 5 months
- Machine application recommended
Farécla Profile Polymer UV wax is a high-quality, highly water-repellent wax specially developed for a high-gloss finish. This wax is extremely fast and can be applied both manually and mechanically. If you dilute Farécla Polymer UV Wax slightly, it is even possible to apply the wax with a sprayer.
The polymer wax does not dry out quickly and is easy to polish out. The wax contained in this product gives a long-lasting glossy result. This product is excellent to use mechanically in combination with a Farécla Lambs Wool Pad or the soft Farécla Finishing Foam Applicator Pad.
Benefits Profile Polymer UV Wax
- Suitable for painted, polyester and gelcoat surfaces.
- Gives deep gloss to the surface.
- Protects against weather influences and salty water.
- Provides up to 3 months protection and gloss.
Instructions for use
We recommend applying Farécla's Polymer UV Wax mechanically. Do you prefer to apply the UV Wax manually? Then use Farécla UV Wax. Follow the steps below to apply the wax correctly:
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and cool to the touch.
- Shake product well before use.
- Apply a small amount of product to the applicator.
- Spread the wax over the surface and polish low in revolutions.
- Work in small areas at a time, keeping the applicator flat to the surface.
- Wipe the surface clean. Repeat applcation for greater gloss.
Use this product on its own or in a 2-step process after removing swirls and holograms with Farécla Profile 700.
Contents: 1 liter
Method of use: mechanically Suitable pad: Farécla G Mop Flexible Finishing Foam
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.