- Fine polishing compound
- Use after coarse polishing
- Provides a perfect high gloss
Farécla Profile 700 Finish is a fine polishing compound for removing haze, swirls, holograms and machine marks from gelcoat or polyester surfaces. This fine polish is often used as a second step after compounding, especially after Farécla Profile 200 Select, Profile 350 Premium or Profile 400 Advanced Plus.
Farécla Profile Finish leaves the ultimate high gloss finish.
Benefits Farécla Profile Finish
- Fine polish for application on gelcoat and polyester.
- Removes swirls, holograms, haze and machine deposits.
- Developed for polishing and buffing boats and caravans.
- To be used after coarse polishing.
- Leaves the ultimate high gloss finish.
Instructions for use
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and cool to the touch.
- Shake bottle well before use.
- Apply a small amount of product to the applicator.
- Spread over the surface while the machine is off.
- Polish at a low speed.
- Work in small areas at a time, keeping the applicator flat to the surface.
- Rub the surface with a polishing cloth.
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.