Farécla Profile 200 Select
- Coarse polishing compound
- Suitable for gelcoat surface
- Removes P800 scratches
Farécla Profile 200 Select is a coarse cut liquid compound developed for use on gelcoat. The polish removes scratches, bumps and contaminants from the surface. In addition, the coarse polish removes abrasive scratches of P800 (and finer) from the gelcoat surface and gives a nice shine.
Profile 200 Select is ideally suited for polishing boats or caravans. In addition, the polish is good to use on painted surfaces, such as car paint.
Benefits Farécla Profile 200 Select
- Extra coarse polishing paste suitable for boat and caravan.
- Eliminates sanding marks and heavy defects from production and tooling gelcoat surfaces.
- Especially for polishing and buffing gelcoat and polyester surfaces.
- Removes P800 and finer sanding scratches.
- Leaves a nice sheen.
Instructions for use
Profile 200 Select is suitable for both machine (recommended) and manual application. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and cool to the touch.
- Shake the product well before use.
- Apply a small amount of product to the applicator.
- Spread over the surface and polish (speed depends on applicator used).
- Machine polish at a high number of revolutions.
- Hold the polishing pad flat on the surface and let the machine do the work.
- Rub the surface with a polishing cloth.
- Protect the polished surface with Farécla Profile Polymer UV Wax (by machine) or Profile UV Wax (by hand).
If needed, before polishing, sand up to:
- P800 or finer (polyester resin or gelcoat)
- P1000 or finer (vinylester resin, epoxy resin or gelcoat)
Contents: 100 ml and 1 litre
Method of use: manually or mechanically
Suitable pads: Farécla polishing fleece, Farécla lambswool, Farécla High Cut Foam Applicator Pad
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.