- For molds with great detail
- Tin-based hardener
- Contents: 1.05 kg (set)
Condensation Cure Silicone Rubber is a silicone rubber that cures with a tin-based hardener. This silicone rubber can be used for molds with a lot of detail, surface texture or flexibility.
The Condensation Cure Silicone Rubber is insensitive to inhibition by, for example, sulphurous clay, phosphorus compounds or other contaminants.
Condensation Cure Silicone Rubber can be used for
The Condensation Cure Silicone Rubber is suitable for making molds from materials that can prevent additive curing, such as bee wax, 3D prints and clay.
- Weigh components A and B carefully according to the mixing ratio (100:5).
- Mix the components well (tip: use the two-cup mixing method).
- Pour the silicone mass into the deepest part of the mold in a thin stream (do not pour over the piece itself to prevent air bubbles).
- Now leave to cure for at least 24 hours.
- For optimal properties, the mold can be post-treated in an oven (150°C).
|Set of 1.05 kg
Mixing ratio: 100:5 (weight)
Processing time: 20 minutes
Curing time: 24 hours
Heat resistance: 150°C
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.