Repair and epoxy mortar
- Ready-mixed epoxy mortar
- For plinths, thresholds and holes
- Suitable under an epoxy floor
This epoxy mortar is an easy-to-use skirting mortar. Coving Mortar is for the formation of skirting boards, thresholds and hollow corners as well as for making small repairs to the substrate. Do you have skirting boards or hollow surfaces that need to be filled? Then this thixotropic epoxy mortar is what you need.
Characteristics Coving Mortar
- Fast and shrink free curing.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete.
- High mechanical resistance.
- Resistant to impact and wear.
- Solvent free.
Coving Mortar has been specially developed for making cave skirting boards or sanitary skirting boards. The epoxy mortar is also suitable for:
- Repairing mortar for concrete, cement mortar and stone.
- Filling holes and damaged corners, edges and joint flanks in concrete.
- Rigid filling of wide, non-moving joints.
- Filling and sealing of cracks (without movement).
Instructions for use
The repair mortar consists of two components. Namely, a earth-dry substance and a liquid hardener. Follow the steps below to prepare and process the epoxy mortar:
- Add the B-component to the A-component and mix the two components for at least 3 minutes with a slowly running electric drill (maximum 400 rpm) and spiral mixer.
- Mix again in a clean bucket chone emmer as soon as a smooth homogeneous mass in an even grey or white colour is obtained. Only mix a quantity that can be applied within the indicated application time (approx. 60 minutes).
- Now work the mortar with a smoothing trowel or jointing nail.
- Allow the epoxy mortar to cure for at least 24 hours before it can be loaded lightly.
After curing, you can finish the floor with the desired epoxy-based floor finish, such as our Epoxy floor coating or Epoxy cast floor.
Mixing ratio: 100:3
Packaging: set of 10 kg
Consumption: 1.25 kg/m2/mm
Processing time: approx. 60 minutes
Processing temperature: 10°C - 30°C
Substrate moisture content: < 4%
Relative air humidity: max. 75% R.H.
Dust dry: after 8 hours
Light load-bearing: after 24 hours
Fully cured: after 7 days
Buy epoxy mortar now
Are you looking for an epoxy mortar to fill up hollow spaces, for example in skirting boards? Order the mortar easily on Polyestershoppen.com. Because of our fast delivery, you will have your package delivered at home as soon as possible. Do you still have questions? Our customer service is ready for you! We are available by phone at +3185 0220090 or by email at email@example.com. We will be happy to help you!
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.