Dulon 13 Rubbing Compound Ultra Strong
- For extreme weathering
- Ultra coarse grain
- Restores the surface to new
Dulon 13 (Ultra Strong) restores extremely weathered, chalky, coloured and aged surfaces. The professional polishing paste has an ultra strong grain and also removes deep scratches, stubborn stains and stripes. You can use Dulon 13 on hard materials such as gelcoat, painted steel, painted wood and stainless steel.
Tip: for slightly weathered surfaces, you can use Dulon 16 (Compound Fine).
Benefits of Dulon 13 Rubbing Compound Ultra Strong
- Restores surfaces to new condition.
- Removes deep scratches and persistent stains and stripes.
- Easy to apply and economical to use.
- Can be used manually and mechanically.
Instructions for use
Dulon 13 Rubbing Compound Ultra Strong is easy to use. You can easily apply it manually or mechanically. A 500 ml pack of Dulon 13 is sufficient for treating a boat length of 10-15 metres. If necessary, pre-treat the surface with Dulon 22 (Hull & Waterline Clean 22) to remove scale and brownish/yellow marine deposits.
- Use Predulon 00 to clean the surface from dirt, grease, oils and traces of old wax and silicone coatings.
- Apply Dulon 13 with a damp cloth, sponge or polishing machine with a rotary motion.
- Do this until the desired result has been acquired.
- Let the polish paste dry until a white haze appears.
- Buff off using a dry, clean, lint-free cloth.
- After treatment, protect the polished surface with Dulon 1&2 or Dulon 19 (Premium Boat Wax).
For machine processing, see the technical documentation for Dulon 13 (recommended).
Consumption: 500 ml will treat 10-15 meter vessel.
Grain: ultra coarse
Processing temperature: 5 - 25 °C
Storage: store frost-free in a dark and dry place
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.