Dulon 16 Rubbing Compound Fine
- Professional polishing paste
- Fine grain
- Easy to use
With Dulon 16 Rubbing Compound Fine, you can easily restore weathered, chalky, stained and dull surfaces. The polishing paste is of high professional quality and has a fine granular formula. Dulon 16 removes small scratches and stains and stripes and will bring back the shine on your boat. The fine polishing paste can be used on hard surfaces such as gelcoat, painted steel and wood and stainless steel.
Tip: use Dulon 14 (Compound Strong) for strongly weathered surfaces.
Benefits of Dulon 16 Rubbing Compound Fine
- Polishing paste with a medium granular formula.
- Removes fine scratches and persistant stains and stripes.
- Easy to apply and economical in use.
- Can be used both manually or by machine.
Instructions for use
Dulon 16 Rubbing Compound Fine is easy to use. You can easily apply it manually or mechanically. 500 ml will treat 10-15 meter vessel. If necessary, pre-treat the surface with Dulon 22 (Hull & Waterline Clean 22) to remove scale and brownish/yellow deposits.
- Use Predulon 00 to clean the surface from dirt, grease, oils and traces of old wax and silicone coatings.
- Apply Dulon 16 with a damp cloth, sponge or polishing machine with a rotary motion.
- Proceed until the desired result has been acquired.
- Let the polish dry until a white haze appears.
- Buff off using a dry, clean, lint-free cloth.
- After treatment, protect the polished surface with Dulon 1&2 or Dulon 19 (Premium Boat Wax).
For mechanical processing, see the technical documentation of Dulon 16.
Consumption: 500 ml is suitable for a vessel length of 10-15 metres
Processing temperature: 5-25 °C
Storage: store frost free, in a dark and dry place
- 0.5 litres
- 5 litres
- 25 litres
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.