- Professional polishing paste
- Medium grain
- Restores the surface to new
Give your boat a beautiful shine with Dulon 15 Rubbing Compound Medium. Dulon 15 is a professional polishing compound with a medium granular formula. It restores weathered, chalky, discoloured, aged and dull surfaces. I t can be used on hard surfaces like gelcoat, painted steel and wood and stainless steel. In addition, Dulon 15 is used to remove scratches, stripes and stubborn stains.
Benefits of Dulon 15 Rubbing Compound Medium
- Restores surfaces to new condition.
- Removes scratches, stubborn stains and stripes.
- Easy to process and economical to use.
- Can be used manually or mechanically.
Instructions for use
Dulon 15 Rubbing Compound Medium is easy to use. You can easily apply it manually or mechanically. 500 ml will treat 10-15 meter vessel. If necessary, pre-treat the surface with Dulon 22 (Hull & Waterline Clean 22) to remove scale and brownish/yellow marine deposits.
- Use Predulon 00 to clean the surface from dirt, grease, oils and traces of old wax and silicone coatings.
- Apply Dulon 15 with a damp cloth, sponge or polishing machine with a rotary motion.
- Do this until the desired result has been acquired.
- Let the polishing paste dry until a white haze appears.
- Buff off using a dry, clean, lint-free cloth.
- Treat the polished surface afterwards with Dulon 1&2 of Dulon 19 (Premium Boat Wax) for long-lasting protection.
For mechanical application, we refer to the technical documentation of Dulon 15.
Consumption: 500 ml is suitable for a boat length of 10-15 metres
Processing temperature: 5-25 °C
Storage: store frost-free in a dark and dry place
- 0.5 litres
- 5 litrs
- 25 litres
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.