Dulon 14 Rubbing Compound Strong
- Removes strong soiling
- For weathered gelcoat
Dulon 14 is a professional polishing paste with a strong granular formula. This polishing paste restores heavily weathered, chalky, stained and dull surfaces. In addition, Dulon 14 (Compound Strong) effectively removes fine scratches and persistant stains and streaks. Dulon 14 can be used on hard surfaces like gelcoat, painted steel and wood and stainless steel.
After treatment, protect the polished surface with Dulon 1&2 or Dulon 19 (Premium Boat Wax).
Tip: for light weathered surfaces, use Dulon 16 (Compound Fine).
Benefits of Dulon 14 Rubbing Compound Strong
- Suitable for heavily weathered surfaces.
- Coarse polishing paste.
- Water-based polishing paste.
- Easy to process.
Instructions for use
Dulon 14 is easy to apply by hand or with a polishing machine. 500 ml will treat 10-15 meter vessel.
- Use Predulon 00 to remove superficial dirt, greases, oils and traces of old wax and silicone layers.
- Apply Dulon 14 with a damp cloth, sponge or polishing machine with a rotary motion.
- Proceed until the desired result has been acquired.
- Let the polishing paste dry until a white haze appears
- Buff off using a dry, clean, lint-free cloth.
- 0.5 litres
- 5 litres
- 25 litres
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.