Variobond Flex set
- Mixable 1:1
- Shock and water resistant
- High flexibility
Variobond Flex is a two-component drip-free adhesive and filler paste based on a flexible epoxy resin system. De IJssel's Variobond Flex can be applied to pre-treated steel, wood, plastic or aluminium substrates where permanent flexibility in the joint is desired. The drip-free adhesive and filler paste contains no solvents, has excellent adhesion and high water resistance.
Benefits of Variobond Flex
- High adhesive strength due to permanent flexibility and reduced risk of cracking.
- Very suitable for making fillet wood joints.
- Excellent water resistance.
- Very easy to mix (base and hardener are pasty).
- Suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Can be used for durable bonding of various materials such as wood, steel, aluminium, plastics and various types of natural stone or combinations thereof.
- Can be used as universal filler for steel, wood, polyester and more.
- Keel-hull joints.
- Fillet joints.
- Joints where shock loads occur.
Colour: opal (high gloss)
Mixing ratio: 1:1
Paintable with: HB Coating and Double Coat
Dust dry: after approx. 24 hours
Fully cured: after approx. 2 days, see additional information
Packaging: 1.5 kg
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.