- For Impermax B1K and LY
- Glass mat 150 gr/m2
- Polyester fleece
Impermax fleece is a thin glass fleece (150 gr/m2), very suitable in combination with Impermax liquid roofing. Use this fleece as reinforcement material if you are going to apply Impermax in 2 layers.
Instructions for use
This is how to use Impermax as a two-layer system in combination with the Impermax glass fleece as reinforcement:
- Apply 1 layer of Impermax with a roller.
- Lay the glass fleece in the wet layer of Impermax and roll it into the fresh material.
- Ensure an overlap of about 10 cm for the next jobs.
- Let the material dry for 24 hours.
- Then apply a 2nd covering layer of Impermax.
- Rol 5 x 1.25 m
- Rol 20 x 1.25 m
- Rol 240 x 1.25 m
Resin consumption per layer:
|1 m2||500 gr|
|5 m2||2.5 kg|
|20 m2||10 kg|
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.