- In combination with Tec7 Super
- Increases filling capacity
- Pressing together not necessary
Tec7 Super Aktivator speeds up the curing of Tec7 Super, making the adhesive even more versatile. Allows also the bonding of porous materials, such as bluestone, chipboard and stone with Super. Super Aktivator is the ideal combination of strength, bonding speed and security, simplicity and perfect durability.
Benefits of Tec7 Super Aktivator
- Allows bonding on porous surfaces.
- Pressing components together no longer necessary.
- Increases the filling capacity of Tec7 Super.
Application Tec7 Super Aktivator
This product can be used in 2 ways: for bonding (porous) materials and for filling gaps. For both purposes there is a different application:
- Apply Tec7 Super Aktivator only on one side of a clean, dry, grease and dust-free surface.
- Apply on the least porous surface.
- Apply a thin coat of Tec7 Super on the other surface.
- Join together and let the Super harden.
To fill gaps:
- Use dry and clean sand or sawdust as possible fillers.
- Apply Tec7 Super until the filler is saturated.
- Spray Tec7 Super Aktivator from a distance of 30 cm.
- The filling can be sanded after curing. Fill deeper holes with multiple layers to avoid overreaction.
Contents: 200 ml
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.
|Extremely flammable aerosol.
|Pressurised container: May burst if heated.
|Causes skin irritation.
|May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
|Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
|If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
|Keep out of reach of children.
|Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
|Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
|Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
|Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
|Store locked up.
|Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/ 122°F.
|Dispose of contents/container in accordance with in accordance with local regulation