- Paintable after 1 hour
- Easy to finish
- High quality
Tecryl is a professional acrylic mastic used to seal and fill all construction materials. The formulation ensures a perfect finish with all types of paint, stains and varnishes, with little or no risk of reactions such as blistering or discolouration. Tec7 Tecryl sets to a plastic consistency which is perfect to take up expansion and movement in the substrate without loosening or cracking. Do not use the acrylic sealant as a glass sealant or adhesive sealant and not suitable for submerged joints or in locations with standing water. Use Tec7 XealPro to seal wet joints around showers, baths and sanitary areas.
Benefits of Tec7 Tecryl
- Tec7 quality acrylic sealant.
- Repaintable after 1 hour.
- Compatible with all paints and varnishes.
- Suitably resistant to damp and condensation.
- Safe to use with all construction materials.
- Sealing and finishing of joints, gaps and cracks before overcoating.
- Sealing of joints between frames, walls, window sills, skirtings etc.
- Repairs and sealing of cracks and joints in aerated concrete, stone, plasterwork and woodwork.
- Sealing of angle and panel joints in interior construction.
- Filling drill and screw holes in walls and ceilings.
Contents: 310 ml
Odour: low odour
Skin time (at 23°C en 50% relative humidity): 10 minutes
Temperature resistance after curing: from +20°C to +70°C
Shelf life: 18 months in a dry place (the product may freeze down to -15°C during transport without loss of quality)
Safety measures: please consult the safety datasheet
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.
|EUH208||Contains <name of sensitising substance>. May produce an allergic reaction.|
|EUH210||Safety data sheet available on request.|