- Creates a holografic effect
- Gloss finish
- Contents: 400 ml
Add a cool hologram glitter effect to your Resin Art artwork with Montana Hologram Spray. The spray works well with epoxy and comes in a 400ml spray can. The spray can also be used on surfaces such as paper, cardboard, primed canvas, wood, glass, metal, ceramic, porcelain, stone, acrylic and other paintable materials.
Directions for use
You can use Montana Glitter Spray in the following way:
- Choose a surface and a shape on which you want to make the hologram effect, for example a round MDF disc.
- Pour epoxy on this with a base colour you want as a substrate (dark colours recommended).
- Allow the surface to harden/dry.
- Shake the spray can well for about 2-3 minutes for best results.
- Hold the spray at 20-30 cm from the artwork and apply the spray.
- After each spray application, shake again for 10 seconds (regardless of the time between the sprays).
- After about 24 hours, the spray is fully cured.
Contents: 400 ml
Dust-dry: after 10 minutes
Hand-dry: after 60 minutes
Fully cured: after 24 hours
Drying time between layers: 5 minutes
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.