- Polishing paste for epoxy
- Highly effective
- 1st step in polishing process
RESION High Gloss Polish is a universal polishing compound that is very suitable for polishing epoxy surfaces. This polish is easy to use and has a very powerful effect. So you need very little polishing paste to achieve a high gloss result. RESION High Gloss Polish is the first step in the 2-step polishing system.
Benefits RESION High Gloss Polish
- Highly suitable for universal polishing of gel coats, lacquers and epoxy
- Very powerful effect
- Easy to use
Short instructions for use
You can very easily use this RESION polishing paste according to the following steps:
- Apply 2-3 drops of polishing paste to a 77mm sponge. For a larger sponge (125mm or 150mm) use 3-4 drops, pea-sized.
- Slightly moisten the surface to be polished.
- Start polishing at a low speed. When the polishing paste does not spatter, the speed can be increased a little.
- Polish an area of about 40x40 cm, from left to right and from top to bottom (crosswise).
- Make sure you spend about 1 minute polishing this area (40x40 cm).
- Increase the speed again and polish the surface one more time.
2-step polishing system
You can see RESION polishing paste as the first step in the 2-step polishing system:
Step 1: polish your objects with RESION High Gloss polishing paste.
Step 2: add extra shine to your objects with RESION High Gloss Wax.
Contents: 250 ml (bottle)
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.