- Medium coarse polishing agent
- Removes P1500 sanding scratches
- Often no finishing required
Farécla Profile 400 Advanced Plus is a medium coarse polishing compound for polishing boats and caravans. The polish rapidly eliminates P1500 sanding marks and defects from paint, lacquer, acrylc, plexiglass and gelcoat surfaces. In addition, Profile 400 Advanced Puls leaves a high gloss.
Profile 400 Advanced Plus offers the highest level of cut and gloss on painted surfaces and wood lacquers, Profile 400 Advanced Plus Fast Medium Liquid Compound commands a higher price than other Profile compounds but is less likely than others to require a second finishing step – a much appreciated time-saving in high volume operations.
Benefits Farécla Profile 400 Advanced Plus
- Medium coarse polishing agent.
- Rapidly eliminates P1500 sanding marks and defects from paint, lacquer, acrylc, plexiglass and gelcoat surfaces.
- Highest level of cut and gloss on painted surfaces and wood lacquers.
- Often no finishing step required (which saves time).
Instructions for use
Profile 400 Advanced Plus is suitable for both mechanical (recommended) and manual application. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and cool to the touch.
- Shake product well before use.
- Apply a small amount of product to the applicator.
- Spread over the surface and polish (speed depends on applicator used).
- Work in small areas at a time, keeping the applicator flat to the surface.
- Rub the surface with a polishing cloth and repeat if necessary.
- Protect the polished surface with Farécla Profile Polymer UV Wax (by machine) or Profile UV Wax (by hand).
Contents: 100 ml and 1 litre
Method of use: manually or mechanically
Suitable pads: Farécla G Mop Twisted Wool Compounding Pad, Farécla G Mop Lambs Wool Applicator Pad or Farécla G Mop Flexible Compounding Foam
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.