- For all epoxy floors
- From fine to coarse grain
- Gives anti-slip effect
Quartz infill material for epoxy floors. The anti slip granules can be sprinkled into the floor as a scattering material to give the floor an anti-slip function. The granules can also be mixed with the coating to give it an anti slip function.
Various types of anti slip grit
We have various types of anti slip grit that can be used according to the application:
Light brown - fine (0.2-0.63 mm)
- As an infill material for indoor anti slip floors.
- As anti-slip granulate in epoxy coating floors.
Light brown - middle (0.63-1 mm)
- As an infill material for external anti slip floors.
- As anti skid granules in epoxy coating floors.
Light brown - rough (1-1.6 mm)
- For industrial applications.
- As anti-slip granules in epoxy coating floors and epoxy casting floors.
Contents: 1 kg, 5 kg
Colour: Light brown
Consumption: 0.3-1 kg per m2 (depending on desired density)
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.