- Dual Action Polishing Machine
- 125mm steunschijf
- 2.000 - 4.500 toeren
Farécla G-Plus Dual Actio Polijstmachine 125mm
- 15mm Stroke – Balance the speed of paint correction and machine vibration
- Precision engineered counterweight – Minimizes vibration and associated operator fatigue
- Lightweight – Only 2.6kg, reducing muscle fatigue
- Speed Indicator – Allows you to polish at the recommended OPM for optimal performance
- Backplate included – 123mm multi-hole backplate promotes airflow to help maintain a low polishing temperature
The G Plus Dual Action polishing machine has been developed according to Farécla's own specifications. The soft start motor helps reduce product splashes, while the speed stabilization provides the operator with a constant speed. The ergonomically designed handle fits snugly into the operator's grip and it is an exceptionally well-balanced machine thanks to the precision, CNC-machined counterweight that minimizes vibration and associated operator fatigue.
The 15 mm track provides the balance between speed and vibration. A larger stroke than many orbital polishers provides faster paint correction, while there is much less vibration than some larger stroke polishers.
The G3 Pro applicator pads and G3 Pro engineered abrasives have been developed in conjunction with the G Plus Dual Action polisher for optimal performance.
The thumb-operated speed dial gives the user variable speed control from 2000 – 4500 oscillations per minute (OPM).
- Cable length: 5 meters
- Speed: 2000 – 4500
- Weight: 2.6kg
- Supplied incl. 3 G3Pro DA Pads
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.