Lantor Soric XF2
- Hexagonal core material
- Extra fast resin flow
- Suitable for vacuum injection
Lantor Soric XF is a flexible, thin-walled honeycomb core material that is used in conjunction with, among other things, vacuum injection. The hexagonal structure of this core material guarantees a thickness of 2 mm. Soric XF has an extra fast resin flow between the foam cells.
Lantor Soric XF2 is suitable for use in combination with polyester resin, vinylester resin and epoxy resin.
You can also use Lantor Soric in combination with coloured resin for decorative panels.
Features Lantor Soric XF
- Extra fast resin flow between large hexagonal foam cells.
- Provides rapid infusion of laminates.
- Available in 2 mm thickness.
- Suitable for epoxy, polyester and vinylester.
- Thickness: 2 mm
- Island size: approx. 10 mm
- Colour: white
- Resin absorption: approx. 1000 gr/m2
- Suitable for: polyester, vinylester and epoxy
- 1.27 x 5 metres (6.35 m2)
- 1.27 x 80 metres (101.6 m2)
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.