- For spray application of DD paint
- Airless and overhead sprayer
- For long-lasting flow
This spray thinner is a slow thinner specially formulated for polyurethane paints. The slow spray thinner is suitable for Double Coat and improves the application properties and flow behaviour of lacquer or varnish, especially at higher temperatures. In addition, the slow spray thinner reduces the risk of overspray.
Features DD Coat Spray Thinner (slow)
- Special thinner for spray applications of polyurethane lacquers and varnishes.
- Can be added to e.g. Double Coat, DD Coat Double UV or DD Coat Karaat among others.
- Improves the application properties and flow behaviour of lacquer or varnish, especially at higher temperatures.
- Reduces the risk of overspray and improves flow.
Processing slow spray thinner
- Mix both components (base and hardener) of the desired varnish.
- Then carefully add the spray thinner to the mixture until the desired viscosity is reached (only add the spray thinner after any induction time has elapsed).
- Stir the mixture regularly during application.
- See the technical documentation for detailed information on the application of the lacquer used.
Packaging: 250 ml, 5 litres
Shelf life: stored cool and dry in original packaging, minimum 24 months
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.