- High chemical resistance
- Waterproof after curing
- Adheres to polyester and epoxy
Variopox Epoxy Putty on a two-component basis meets high requirements in terms of water vapour density and chemical resistance. This putty is the first choice for the boat's underwater hull. Variopox Epoxy Putty has excellent adhesion to polyester, epoxy, wood and steel, is highly sandable and is permanently semi-flexible.
Make the Variopox Epoxy Putty on a putty mixing board and process it with a putty knife, flexible spatula or a Japanese spatula. You can also use Varipox Finishing Putty with a caulking gun.
Benefits Variopox Epoxy putty
- Excellent adhesion to wood, steel, polyester and other substrates if properly pre-treated.
- High water vapour density.
- Resistant to various chemicals.
- Semi-flexible so that vibrations are absorbed.
- Suitable for application below the waterline.
Contents: 1 kg, 5 kg
Packaging: putty + hardener
Mixing ratio: 100:50
Processing time: 15 minutes (sandable after 24 hours)
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.