- Fast PU adhesive
- Processable after 50 minutes
- For repairing, gluing and filling
Tec7 2K-Mix Fast is a fast curing adhesive, filler and repair paste for various applications. The polyurethane adhesive can be worked after 50 minutes and has an excellent chemical and mechanical resistance. In addition, 2K-Mix Fast is solvent-free and non-shrink. The adhesive is suitable for bonding, filling and repairing and has a structural adhesion to most building materials.
Benefits of 2K-Mix Fast
- To be applied like a 1-component adhesive
- Fast curing
- 2 versions: Fast and Superfast
- Suitable for adhesive bonding, anchoring, filling and repairing
Instructions for use
- The surface has to be dry, clean, free of dust and grease.
- Clean with Tec7 Cleaner and/or Multiclean.
- Sand with a coarse grain if necessary.
- See instructions for use of the cartridge on the outside packaging.
- Bonding of all combinations of common building materials: ABS, SMC, PC, HPL, melamine wood, glass, stone, ferrous and non-ferrous materials.
- Attachment of insulating material such as Styropur, Styrodur, Rockwool, Rockpanel.
Contents: 250 ml
Mixing time: 5 min.
Working time: 10 min.
Handleable after: 50 min.
Fully loadable after: 120 min.
Shelf life: 24 months in original, closed packaging, keep dry, cool and frost proof. Can be used for 6 months after opening.
Application gun: sealant gun 290-310 ml
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.