- Kitpistool voor kokers & worsten
- Instelbare krachtoverbrenging
- Ergonomisch design
The Tec7 Omnigun is a gun with stepless adjustable power transmission from 12/1 for the clean application of light, flexible sealant up to 25/1 for easy pumping of heavy adhesive, 2K adhesive or a chemical anchor and everything in between depending on the application. You can use the Tec7 Omnigun very easily for both traditional cartridges and the new Tec7 sausage cartridges (400ml).
The gun is ergonomically balanced for optimal relief of fingers and wrists and a rotating tube holder to position the nozzle in the right angle.
Benefits of the Tec7 Omnigun
- Stepless power setting from 12/1 to 25/1.
- For light sealants and heavy adhesives in standard tube and sausage (400ml).
- Ergonomic lightweight design.
- Rotatable tube holder.
Instructions for use Tec7 Omnigun sealant gun
This sealant gun is easy to use and suitable for handling cartridges and sausages. Use the Tec7 Omnigun in the following manner:
- Open the cartridge and screw on the nozzle.
- Cut off the nozzle to the required size.
- Place the cartridge in the holder (extractor at the back).
- Turn the adjustment knob to the desired position.
- Unscrew the entire holder.
- Screw the black attachment onto the steel connecting rod.
- Screw the holder back onto the Omnigun.
- Insert the sausage into the gun tube and cut the sausage open behind the metal ring
- Insert the perforation adapter into the locking nut.
- Close the tube with the nut and attach the nozzle to the perforation adapter.
- Turn the adjustment knob to the required position.
- Pump so that the sausage comes forward and is automatically opened by the perforation adaptor.
- The sausage can be removed from the gun after use and reused later, as long as the adapter with the nozzle remains on the
The gear ratio can be read on the side under the adjustment knob:
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.