- Creates a marble effect
- Available in 4 colours
- Contents: 400 ml
Create realistic marble effects with Marble Spray! The spray paint goes well with epoxy resins. The Marble Spray is available in 6 different colours and comes in a 400 ml spray can. The Marble Effect Spray comes standard with a spray cap that can be adjusted to create vertical, horizontal or variable spray output lines.
You can also use this spray can on surfaces such as paper, cardboard, primed canvas, wood, glass, metal, ceramic, porcelain, stone, acrylic and other paintable materials. The marble effect spray works with many types of epoxy resins. We recommend using RESION UV Epoxy resin or RESION UV Resin Art Epoxy LV for best results.
Instructions for use
You can use the Marble Spray in the following way:
- Choose a substrate and shape on which you want to create the marble effect for example our round MDF disc.
- Pour epoxy on this with a base colour you want as a substrate.
- Shake the spray can well for about 2-3 minutes for best results.
- Hold the spray at a sufficient distance from the artwork and apply the spray.
- After about 24 hours, the spray will be fully cured.
Montana Marble Spray is available in the next 6 colours:
Contents: 400 ml
Dust-dry: after 10 minutes
Hand-dry: after 60 minutes
Full cure: after 24 hours
Curing time between layers: 5 minutes
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.