Analogue vacuum meter
- Diameter: 63 mm
- Connection: 1/4" BSP
- Reach: -1 to 0 bar
Use the vacuum gauge (pressure gauge) to measure air pressure. The vacuum gauge has a black lacquered stainless steel housing (diameter: 63 mm) and is fitted with a brass nipple. You can order the pressure gauge with different options. Do you need advice about the different options? Then contact us!
- Connection: 1/4" bsp threads
- Reach: -1 up to 0 bar
- Housing diameter: 63 mm
- Housing material: steel
- Accuracy: 1.6%
This vacuum meter has the following connecting options:
- with 1/4" BSP screw thread.
- with hose barb for 10 mm hose inner diameter.
- with hose barb for 13 mm hose inner diameter.
- with inline connection for 10 mm hose inner diameter.
- with inline connection for 13 mm hose inner diameter.
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.