- 1-component topcoat
- Available in 24 colours
- Built-in UV filter
International Toplac Plus is a high quality 1-component high gloss topcoat. The premium topcoat is suitable for all surfaces above the waterline. Due to the UV filters, the topcoat protects the surface against the influence of sunlight for a long period of time. Apply Toplac Plus easily with a foam roller, without the need for a brush.
Tip: use International One UP under Toplac Plus to get the best 1-component paint system that International offers!
Benefits of Toplac Plus
- Improved aesthetics, compared to Toplac, regarding reflection and flow.
- Built-in UV filters for long-term protection against sunlight.
- Available in a range of 24 bright colours.
- Due to the new formula, there is no need to brush the surface when using a paint roller.
- Unique chemical structure for superior definition, durability and flow.
International Toplac Plus is suitable for use on hulls above the waterline on the following surfaces:
- Zinc galvanised steel
- Cast iron
- Polyester (gelcoat)
- Bronze / stainless steel
For pre-treatment and application instructions, check the technical documentation of International Toplac Plus.
Contents: 750 ml and 2.5 litres
Gloss: high gloss
Volume % solids: 51%
Shelf life: 2 years
VOC content: 404 g/ltr
Method of application: brush, foam roller
Minimum processing temperature: 5°C
Recommended number of layers: 2-3
Practical yield: 12 m2/L
Tack-free: 3 hours (at 15°C)
Can be painted over (with Toplac Plus):
- Minimum after: 16 hours (at 15°C)
- Maximum after: 3 days (at 15°C)
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.