Lantor Soric SF2
- Hexagonaal core material
- Regular resin flow
- Suitable for vacuum injection
Lantor Soric is a core material that is used in conjunction with, among other things, vacuum injection. The hexagonal structure of this core material guarantees a thickness of 2 mm, while the flowability is high.
Lantor Soric SF2 is suitable for use with polyester resin, vinylester resin and epoxy resin.
You can also use Lantor Soric in combination with coloured resin for decorative panels.
Features Lantor Soric SF
- Normal (regular) resin flow between small hexagonal foam cells.
- Applicable in relatively sharp corners.
- Available in 2 mm thickness.
- Suitable for epoxy, polyester and vinylester.
- Thickness: 2 mm
- Colour: white
- Resin absorption: approx. 1200 gr/m2
- Suitable for: polyester, vinylester and epoxy
- 1.27 x 1 metre
- 1.27 x 5 metres (6.25 m2)
- 1.27 x 80 metres (101.6 m2)
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.