- Pump set for 2:1 epoxy
- Prevents mixing errors
- No scale needed
Dosing pumps for epoxy resin with a 2:1 (100:50) mixing ratio. The pump sets are tuned to the mixing ratio of the epoxy, which simplifies working with epoxy. Mount the pump set on the bottles or jerry cans and easily dose the epoxy into a mixing cup without having to weigh it. One dose of component A and one dose of component B and just mix!
So do you use a 2:1 epoxy and do you want to measure this easily without having to weigh? Then this 2:1 pump set is the perfect tool.
Benefits 2:1 pump set
- Immediately a dose of epoxy in the correct mixing ratio of 2 to 1;
- No more mistakes while weighing
- Easy in use
Suitable epoxy systems
This pump set is suitable for the following epoxy systems with a mixing ratio of 100:50.
- RESION Universal epoxy fast
- RESION Universal epoxy slow
- RESION Winter epoxy
- RESION UV Resin Art epoxy LV
Instruction for use
The epoxy dosing pumps are easy to use:
- Cut the riser to the correct size of the bottle;
- Screw the pump with the white cap on the A component (base);
- Screw the pump with the blue cap on the B component (hardener);
- Pump 1 dose of the A component (base)
- Pump 1 dose of the B component (hardener)
- Pump set for bottles
The pump set for bottles is suitable for sets from 0.75 kg to 3 kg.
- Pump set for jerry cans
The pump set for cans is suitable for sets from 7.5 kg to 60 kg.
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.