- Pump set for 2:1 epoxy
- Prevents mixing errors
- No scale needed
The product image shows dispensing pumps for jerry cans. The variant for bottles is supplied without caps.
Dosing pumps for epoxy resin with a 2:1 (100:50) mixing ratio. The pump sets are tuned to the mixing ratio of the epoxy, which simplifies working with epoxy. Mount the pump set on the bottles or jerry cans and dose the epoxy very easily into a mixing cup without weighing. One dose of component A and one dose of component B and mix away!
So are you using a 2:1 epoxy and want to measure it easily without weighing? Then this 2:1 pump set is the perfect tool.
Benefits 2:1 pump set
- Instant doses of epoxy in the correct mixing ratio of 2 to 1.
- No more mistakes during weighing.
- Easy in use.
Suitable epoxy systems
This pump set is suitable for the following epoxy systems with a mixing ratio of 100:50:
- RESION Universal epoxy fast
- RESION Universal epoxy slow
- RESION Winter epoxy
- RESION UV Resin Art epoxy LV
Instruction for use
The epoxy dosing pumps are easy to use:
- Cut the riser tube to the correct bottle size.
- Screw the pump with the white cap onto the A component (base).
- Screw the pump with the blue cap onto the B component (hardener).
- Pump 1 dose of the A component (base).
- Pump 1 dose of the B component (hardener).
- Pump set for bottles
The bottle pump set is suitable for sets from 0.75 kg to 3 kg.
- Pump set for jerry cans
The canister pump set is suitable for sets from 7.5 kg to 60 kg.
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.