Araldite 2011 Epoxy Adhesive
- 2-component epoxy adhesive
- Strong and impact resistant
- Long processing time
Araldite 2011 is a transparent epoxy adhesive with a long open time and low viscosity. The versatile 2-component epoxy adhesive is suitable for most industrial applications. Araldite 2011 is an excellent alternative to Loctite 3421.
Features Araldite 2011 Epoxy Adhesive
- Impact resistant.
- Low shrinkage.
- Long pot life.
- Good resistance to dynamic loading.
Araldite 2011 is suitable for bonding the following applications:
- Ferrous metals and aluminium, copper, zinc and galvanised products.
- Polystyrene/polyurethane foams.
- Ceramic materials, wood, fibre-reinforced plastics and epoxy resins.
- Fibre reinforced polyester and thermoset composites, acrylics/polycarbonate.
- Rubbers and glass/quartz/gem stones.
- Excellent for use with dynamic loads.
- Casting of sensors.
Colour: light yellow
Specific weight: 1.05 g/cm3
Shear strength: 19 N/mm2
Peel strength: 5 N/mm
Viscosity: 35.000 mPa.s
Crack-filling capacity: up to 1 mm
Open time: more than 60 minutes
Temperature resistance: -60°C to +100°C
Minimum curing time for initial strength: 7 hours for 1 N/mm2 on aluminum at 23°C Packaging:
- 50 ml double cartridge (application gun and mixing tubes required)
- 200 ml double cartridge (application gun and mixing tubes required)
- 300 ml tube set (no gun and no mixing tubes needed)
- 2 kg double pack (no gun and mixing tubes needed)
In combination with the right application gun and suitable mixing tubes you can use Araldite 2011 instantly!
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.
|H314||Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.|
|H315||Causes skin irritation.|
|H317||May cause an allergic skin reaction.|
|H319||Causes serious eye irritation.|
|H411||Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|
|P261||Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment.|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.|
|P310||Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…|
|P301+P330+P331||IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.|
|P303+P361+P353||IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water [or shower].|
|P304+P340||IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|P333+P313||If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.|
|P264A||Wash hands thoroughly after handling.|