Araldite 2012 Epoxy Adhesive
- Strong 2-component epoxy adhesive
- Fast curing
- In handy double syringe
Araldite 2012 is the faster version of Araldite 2011). This epoxy adhesive cures faster and has a low viscosity. The versatile 2-component epoxy adhesive is suitable for most industrial applications.
Features Araldite 2012 Epoxy Adhesive
- Rapid cure.
- Impact resistant.
- Low shrinkage.
- Strong and resilient.
- Bonds a wide variety of materials.
Araldite 2012 is suitable for bonding the following applications:
- Ferrous metals and aluminum, copper, zinc and galvanised products.
- Polystyrene/polyurethane foams.
- Ceramic materials, wood, fibre-reinforced plastics and epoxy resins.
- Fibre reinforced polyester and thermoset composites, acrylics/polycarbonate.
- Rubbers and glass/quartz/gem stones.
- Excellent for use with dynamic loads.
- Bearings, electronic components and printed circuit boards.
- Casting of sensors.
Specific weight: 1.05 g/cm3
Shear strength: 19 N/mm2
Peel strength: 5 N/mm
Viscosity: 35.000 mPa.s
Crack-filling capacity: up to 1 mm
Open time: 1 to 10 minutes
Temperature resistance: -60°C to +100°C
Minimum curing time for initial strength: 20 minutes for 1 N/mm2 on aluminum at 23°C Packaging:
- 50 ml cartridge (application gun and mixing tubes required)
- 200 ml cartridge (application gun and mixing tubes required)
- 2 kg double pack (no gun and mixing tubes needed, can be mixed on a putty board)
In combination with the right application gun and suitable mixing tubes you can use Araldite 2012 instantly!
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.
|H315||Causes skin irritation.|
|H317||May cause an allergic skin reaction.|
|H319||Causes serious eye irritation.|
|H411||Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|
|H412||Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment.|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|P362+P364||Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.|
|P501B||Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local, regional or international regulations|
|EUH205||Contains epoxy constituents. May produce an allergic reaction.|