- WP7-202 tape
- Butyl tape on aluminum film
- Immediate adhesion
Tec7 Roof tape is a superior alu-sealing tape from Tec7's Waterprotect (WP) product line. You can use WP7-202 Roof Tape, for example, for sealing veranda roofs or sealing drain pipes. Roof Tape is made up of butyl rubber which guarantees a very high initial tack and flexibility that also adapts to any shape that fills irregularities in the substrate. The aluminum support is reinforced with plastic and is therefore tear-resistant, dimensionally stable, extremely weather-resistant, temperature and UV resistant. WP7-202 is lead-coloured and paintable.
Benefits of WP7-202
- For permanent repair and protection.
- Butyl tape on aluminum film.
- Very high, instant adhesive strength.
- Temperature and UV resistant.
- Ideal for lead repairs and replacement.
- Adheres perfectly to concrete, stone, occupation, lead, zinc, steel, aluminum, polycarbonate, paintwork, roofing and glass for sealing roof seams, zinc or PVC gutters, domes, chimneys, pipe penetrations, grates, lead flashings, drain pipes and verandas.
Instructions for use
Application temperature between +5°C and +40°C.
- Apply the Tec7 Roof tape to a clean, dry and stable surface.
- Cut off the desired length and remove the protective film.
- Now apply the tape without air inclusions and press firmly.
Support: laminated aluminum film reinforced with P.E.
Adhesive mass: modified butyl rubber
Thickness: 0.7 mm
Specific weight: 1050 gr/m²
Tensile strength: long. 185N/50mm; trans. 200N/50mm
Elongation at break: long. 10%; trans. 20%
Temperature resistance: -30°C to +100 °C
- Water resistance: excellent
- U.V. resistance: very good
- Solvent resistance: not resistant
Shelf life: 1 year, kept cool and dry
- 50 mm x 10 m
- 100 mm x 10 m
- 150 mm x 10 m
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.