RESION Epoxy floor primer
- Cured after 2 hours
- Long processing time
- For various substrates
RESION Epoxy floor primer is a fast drying primer suitable for both smooth, dry and damp surfaces. The epoxy floor primer is water based and is cured within 3-4 hours! In addition, this primer has a very high yield. With the 2kg set you can treat a floor of approximately 20m2. So are you looking for a fast-drying primer so you can quickly go on with the job? Then use RESION Epoxy floor primer!
Benefits RESION Epoxy floor primer
- Cured after 3-4 hours depending on temperature.
- High yield.
- Suitable for dry, smooth and damp concrete floors.
- Long processing time.
RESION Epoxy Floor Primer is easy to apply by following the steps below:
- We recommend sanding the concrete floor with a diamond disk. Tile floors can be sanded open with a PKD disk.
- This epoxy floor primer is suitable for dry, smooth and damp concrete floors.
- Add the components together according to the ratio on the packaging. 3 parts base (A), 1 part hardener (B) and finally 1 part water.
- Then mix all components well using a spiral mixer on a drill.
- When the components have been mixed well, you can apply the primer to the concrete surface with a roller. Repeat this by rolling crosswise. Avoid leaving puddles of primer.
- On porous substrates, apply 2 coats of RESION Epoxy floor primer.
- Allow the primer to cure for 3-4 hours. The primer is cured when it is no longer milky.
- Then proceed with the application of a coating floor or self-levelling floor of your choice.
|Packaging||Yield||Base (FS106)||Hardener (FS116)|
|Set of 2 kg (for 2.5 kg primer)||20 m2||1.5 kg||0.5 kg|
|Set of 4 kg (for 5 kg primer)||40 m2||3 kg||1 kg|
Colour: milk white, cures transparent
Mixing ratio: 3 parts A, 1 part B and 1 part water
Processing time: approx. 5 hours
Curing time: 3-4 hours
Application: 100-500 gr/m2
Yield: approx. 20m2 - 40m2 per set
Order RESION Epoxy floor primer
Do you want a floor primer for your epoxy floor? Order your primer on Polyestershoppen.nl. We deliver your products as soon as possible. Do you still have questions? Our customer service is standby for you! You can reach us by phone at +3185 0220090 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help you!
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.
FS106 Resion EP Floor Primer A, 1,5 kg
|H315||Causes skin irritation.|
|H317||May cause an allergic skin reaction.|
|H319||Causes serious eye irritation.|
|H411||Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|
|P101||If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children.|
|P261||Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.|
|P302+P352||IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/…|
|P333+P313||If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.|
|P501B||Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local, regional or international regulations|
|P264A||Wash hands thoroughly after handling.|