Crack connectors for concrete floors
- Anchoring of cracks
- Dimensions: 6x70 mm
- Contents: 50 pieces
Are there large cracks in the concrete floor on which you are going to apply a cast floor? With these crack connectors you can anchor the crack. Fix the connectors by pouring a mixture of epoxy and stewathix into the crack. This way, the crack will not be visible later on.
The crack connectors are delivered in a package of 50 pieces and have a dimension of 6x70 mm.
Instructions for use
- Grind the floor perpendicular to the crack with an angle grinder (make a groove every 15 cm).
- Press the crack sealants into the angled slots.
- Fill the crack with a mixture of epoxy and stewathix (it may be a "running" mixture).
- Smooth the epoxy and allow the mixture to cure.
- Sand the floor and finish as desired.
Dimensions: 6x70 mm
Contents: 50 pieces
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.