Tec7 HP Clean
- Cleaning of all surfaces
- For natural contamination
- Skin safe, biodegradable
HP Clean is a powerful, deep-acting cleaner and degreaser suitable for removing natural staining or soiling such as algae, oil, mud, rust, glue. The strong penetrating effect lifts the dirt. HP Clean is free from solvents and acids and thus safe for all materials. Moreover, the cleaner is kind to the skin.
Tec7's HP Clean is HACCP (food grade) safe.
Benefits of Tec7 HP Clean
- Effective cleaning of all surfaces and vehicles.
- Solvent- and acid-free, safe on all materials.
- Skin-friendly and biodegradable.
- HACCP certification.
Instructions for use
1. Cleaning and degreasing with normal soiling
- Apply HP Clean to the dirt or grime (always from below to above).
- Rub in, rinse with water and rub dry.
2. Cleaning and degreasing if heavily soiled
- Apply HP Clean to the surface and allow it to work in for +/- 5 minutes (depending on the degree of soiling).
- When applied to vertical surfaces we recommend working from the bottom up.
- In case of heavy soiling and porous surfaces, scour with a semi-hard brush.
- Rinse afterwards with clean water.
- Repeat the above steps if necessary.
3. As a strong in-depth cleaner (e.g. oil stain in concrete)
- Squirt Tec7 Cleaner on oil stain and allow to work in for at least 5 minutes.
- Scour lightly with semi-hard brush and once again squirt with Tec7 Cleaner.
- Allow to work in for a minimum of 5 minutes.
- Now apply copious amount of HP Clean to the soiling and allow it to work in for at least 5 minutes.
- Scour lightly with a semi-hard brush.
- Once again apply HP Clean to the soiling and allow to work in.
- Remove the dirty soap residues with clean water using a garden hose, or even better a high pressure cleaner.
- If necessary, this treatment may be repeated.
- Cleaning of all surfaces: walls, floors, plastics, natural stone, wood, etc.
- Cleaning of all vehicles (interior and exterior): car, motorbike, caravan, boat etc.
- Cleaning of heavily soiled textiles.
- Solvent-free degreasing of work pieces prior to bonding, sealing, welding, coating etc.
Contents: 1 litre
Toxicity: non-toxic under normal use, do not ingest
Solubility: completely soluble in water
Shelf life: 24 months in closed original packaging, dry, cool and frost-free
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.