- 1-component topcoat
- Available in 24 colours
- Built-in UV filter
International Toplac Plus is a 1-component high-gloss topcoat of high quality. The premium topcoat is suitable for all surfaces above the waterline. Thanks to the UV filters, the topcoat provides the surface with long-term protection against the effects of sunlight. You easily apply Toplac Plus with a foam roller without the need for a brush.
Tip: use International One UP under Toplac Plus to achieve the best 1-component paint system that International offers!
Benefits Toplac Plus
- Improved aesthetics, compared to Toplac, in terms of reflection and flow.
- Built-in UV filters for long-term sunlight protection.
- Available in a range of 24 bright colours.
- New formula eliminates the need to smooth the surface with a brush when using a paint roller.
- Unique chemical structure for superior definition, durability and flow.
International Toplac Plus is suitable for use on hulls above the waterline on the following substrates:
- Zinc-galvanised steel
- Cast iron
- Polyester (gelcoat)
- Bronze / stainless steel
For pre-treatment and application instructions, see the technical documentation of International Toplac Plus.
Contents: 750 ml & 2.5 litres
Gloss: high gloss
Volume % solids: 51%
Shelf life: 2 years
VOC-content: 404 g/ltr
Method of application: brush, foam roller
Minimum application temperature: 5°C
Recommended number of coats: 2 - 3
Practical yield:12 m2/L
Stick-free after: 3 hours (at 15°C)
Paintable (with Toplac Plus):
- Minimum after: 16 hours (at 15°C)
- Maximum after: 3 days (at 15°C)
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.