Tec7 WP7-301 Roofing Waterproof
- Tec7 WP7-301
- Roof repair paste
- Ready-made paste
Tec7 Roofing Waterproof is a ready for use and easy to apply rubber, bitumen and glass fibre based roof repair product from Tec7's Waterprotect (WP) product line. WP7-301 can be used on both wet and dry surfaces. Also suitable for vertical applications, Roof Waterproof is immediately waterproof, rain resistant, adheres to most building materials and is also compatible with all bituminous materials. Can be used with slate for extra UV protection.
Benefits Tec7 Roofing Waterproof
- Cold repair of leaks, cracks and blisters.
- With rubber for lasting flexibility.
- With bitumen for perfect sealing.
- With fibers for permanent strength.
- Sealing leaks in bituminous roofs and in gutters.
- Repair of blisters and cracks.
- Sealing of passages and chimneys.
- Waterproofing of foundations (EN 15814 certified).
- Waterproofing of connetions, eaves, domes, balconies and terraces.
Instructions for use
- Apply on a clean and stable surface, free from ice and snow.
- If necessary, clean and dry (without heating), remove loose parts and hardened bitumen, cut blisters cross shape.
- Reinforce major repairs with pieces of roofing or Tec7 Fiberglass Tape.
- Apply with a sealant gun, brush or spatula.
Finish and clean tools with Tec7 Cleaner. Do not use in ponds or watercourses or on roofs that drain into ponds. Layer thickness 2 mm, when finishing with slate stroke 1 mm thickness is sufficient.
1 liter = 1 mm on 1 m2.
Base: glass fiber filled modified bitumen
Odour: solvent odour
Relative density: 1.1
Elongation at break: 170%
Application temperature: between -15°C and +40°C
Temperature resistance: from -40°C to +85°C
Chemical resistance: not resistant to hydrocarbon based solvents
Shelf life: 24 months, in closed original packaging, dry, cool and frost-free
Safety measures: please consult the safety data sheet
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.
|H226||Flammable liquid and vapour.|
|H336||May cause drowsiness or dizziness.|
|H373||May cause damage to organs <or state all organs affected, if known> through prolonged or repeated exposure <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>.|
|H412||Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|
|P101||If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children.|
|P210||Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.|
|P260||Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.|
|P271||Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.|
|P304+P340||IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.|
|P405||Store locked up.|
|P501B||Dispose of contents / container in accordance with local, regional or international regulations|
|EUH066||Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.|