- Medium coarse polishing compound
- For gelcoat surfaces
- Removes P1200 scratches
Farécla Profile 350 Premium is a high performance, water-based cutting compound ifor polishing gelcoat or polyester surfaces, such as caravans and boats.
Profile 350 Premium Liquid removes P1200 or finer sanding marks from production gelcoats and painted finishes, and is the perfect solution for restoring oxidised and weathered gelcoat surfaces. For extra deep gloss, we recommend finishing the surface with Farecla Profile 700.
Benefits Farécla Profile 350 Premium Liquid
- Medium coarse polishing paste suitable for gelcoat en polyester.
- Eliminates P1200 sanding marks and heavy defects from production and tooling gelcoat surfaces.
- Developed for polishing and buffing boats and caravans.
- Can also be used on painted surfaces to restore colour.
- Removes P1200 and finer sanding scratches.
- Gives high-gloss results.
Instructions for use
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry and cool to the touch.
- Shake the product well before use.
- Apply a small amount of product to the applicator.
- Spread over the surface and polish (speed depends on applicator used).
- Machine polish at a low number of revolutions.
- Work in small areas at a time, keeping the applicator flat to the surface.
- Rub the surface with a polishing cloth.
- Repeat above steps if necessary.
- Protect the polished surface with Farécla Profile Polymer UV Wax (by machine) or Profile UV Wax (by hand).
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.