- In alle RAL kleuren te verkrijgen
- Strong pigment, strong colouring
- Fast delivery
RESION PU pigment is a pigment for colouring solvent-free polyurethane systems, resin, mortar and polyurethane-based screeds. The product is composed of high quality pigments and castor oil. Furthermore, the pigments are free from solvents and volatile organic compounds.
Benefits of RESION PU pigment
- Suitable for tinting solvent-free polyurethane systems.
- Suitable for colouring polyurethane-based resins, mortars and screeds.
- High concentration of pigments for efficient use.
- Exclusively based on colourfast pigments.
- All 12 basic colours can be mixed in any ratio.
- Available in all RAL colours on request.
- Guarantees high colour accuracy and colour reproducibility.
PU pigment is available in the following 12 basic colours:
- Bright Yellow
- Bright Green
- Mid Yellow
- Oxid Yellow
- Oxid Red
- Oxid Green
The pigments are available on request in all RAL colours!
Coatings: use 10 to 15 % (by weight)
Solid pieces: use 1 to 5 % (by weight)
The amount depends on the colour and application. Mix pigment well before use.
Contents: 1 kg
Density: approximately 1.6 g/cm3, afhankelijk van kleur
VOC content: 100%
Pigment content: ±50%, afhankelijk van kleur
Shelf life: at least 12 months (if stored in original packaging in a cool, frost-free place)
PU pigment is also available in 150 grams packs.
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.
|EUH210||Safety data sheet available on request.|
|EUH211||Warning! Hazardous respirable droplets may be formed when sprayed. Do not breathe spray or mist.|