Polyester repair kit
- Repair holes and cracks
- Including repair manual
- Complete set, sharply priced
Repairing your polyester boat is easy with the polyester repair kit. With this repair kit, you easily repair holes, cracks and creaks on your polyester boat. This set for polyester repairs contains all you need to make small to medium repairs and can be used several times.
- Sealing holes in underwater hull.
- Sealing holes in hull and deck.
- Sealing of leaks.
- Reinforcing foundations for scepter pots.
- (Emergency) repairs to keels, floors or during the sailing season.
- Repair of deep pits and cracks.
- Repair of cracks and deep scuff marks.
Make sure you always have the polyester repair kit to carry out minor repairs during the season. Everything you need to repair your polyester boat is included in this kit, so there is no need to search for the right materials.
Contents Polyester repair kit
This set is packed in a large mixing cup with lid and it contains the following materials:
- Polyester resin (0.25 kg)
- Polyester hardener (5 ml)
- Glass fibre approx. 0.3 m2
- Chopped fibreglass
- Sandpaper K60
- Small mixing cup
- Stirring sticks
- Gloves (latex)
If you want to carry out a larger repair, you can use a larger repair kit such as our laminating kits. In addition, we can also put together a customised package for you. For questions and advice on your project, please contact our specialists.
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.