- Flexible silicone rubber
- Easily miscible 1:1
- For casting and concrete molds eg
This high-quality silicone rubber is very strong and slightly flexible. The silicone has a simple mixing ratio of 1: which makes weighing and mixing very easy. The silicone rubber is suitable for making molds with average detail. The silicone is suitable for making, for example, concrete molds with detail.
This silicone is highly tear resistant and has good tensile strength, pliability and elasticity. Molds made with this silicone have a long life span and produce razor-sharp products. The low viscosity makes it easy to cast molds without bubbles. Shore 25 silicone is a hard variant. We also have 1:1 mixable variants in Shore 8 (very flexible), Shore 15 (flexible) and Shore 40 (hard).
This silicone rubber is highly resistant to polyester casting resins, polyurethane casting resins, plaster, concrete, etc. The silicone rubber is highly resistant to heat and has a very low shrinkage.
This silicone rubber can easily be made into a brushable or spatterable silicone by adding a few percent of silicone thickener.
- Weigh the base (component A) and hardener (component B) carefully with a scale in the mixing ratio 1:1 (by weight).
- Mix both components thoroughly (not too intensely) for approximately 3 minutes using a mixing spatula. Do not forget to scrape along the sides and bottom of the mixing cup. Then pour the mixture into a new mixing container and mix thoroughly once more.
- After this, the silicone rubber is ready to use! The processing time is approximately 10 minutes and the recommended processing temperature is 20°C. At higher temperatures, the curing process will take longer. At higher temperatures, curing will be faster and air bubbles will escape less easily. At cold temperatures curing will be slower.
- The silicone rubber is cured after approximately 8 hours.
Contents: set of 2 kg
Litres: 1 kg silicone rubber equals 1 litre
Specific weight: 1.02 kg/dm3
Hardener included? Yes, you receive 1 kg A component and 1 kg B component
Colour: component A Green, component B White
Temperature resistance: 200℃ long-term, 300℃ short-term
Processing time: 10 minutes
Curing time (tack free): 8 hours
Hardness: Shore 25 (light flexible)
Shelf life: 2 years (with closed packaging)
Food safe: yes
Buy silicone casting rubber 1:1 Shore 25
You can easily buy silicone rubber (Shore 25) and all other silicone rubber products at Polyestershoppen.com. Order today before 5:30 p.m. and we will send the silicone to you today! Do you have a question about silicone rubber or can we help you with something else? Please contact one of our specialists.
We have a number of recommendations for working safely with polymers. At Polyestershoppen you will not only find the polymers themselves, but you can also purchase all the protective equipment you need from us. If you have any doubts or questions, please contact our customer service. We can give you advice on how to work safely with polymers.